Alphabet Poems



Alphabet of Single Letter Poems

  Aa 

A is for 

alligator. 

A is for ants. 
A is for apples 
on my pants.


Bb 

B is for bear. 

B is for boat. 

B is for buttons 

on my coat.


Cc 

C is for cow. 

C is for cat. 

C is for caterpillar 

on my hat.


 Dd 

D is for dinosaur. 

D is for dog. 

D is for doll 

on my log.


 Ee 

E is for envelope. 

E is for eggs. 

E is for elephant 

on my legs.


Ff 

F is for fire engine. 

F is for fish. 

F is for fox 

in my dish.

Gg 

G is for girl. 

G is for goat. 

G is for gorilla 

in my boat.


Hh 

H is for horse. 

H is for hair. 

H is for hippopotamus 

on my chair.


Ii 

I is for igloo. 

I is for ink. 

I is for iguana 

in my sink.


Jj 

J is for jelly. 

J is for jeep. 

J is for jacket 

on my sheep.

Kk 

K is for kite. 

K is for king. 

K is for key 

on my string.

Ll 

L is for lion. 

L is for log. 

L is for leaves 

on my frog.


Mm 

M is for mittens. 

M is for mouse. 

M is for monkeys 

on my house.


Nn 

N is for newspaper. 

N is for nest. 

N is for numbers 

on my vest.


Oo 

O is for octopus. 

O is for ox. 

O is for ostrich 

in my box.


 Pp 

P is for pizza. 

P is for pan. 

P is for pencils 

in my can.


 Qq 

Q is for queen. 

Q is for quail. 

Q is for quarters 

in my pail.


 Rr 

R is for rose. 

R is for ring. 

R is for rabbit 

on my swing.

 Ss 

S is for sun. 

S is for socks. 

S is for snails 

on my blocks.


Tt 

T is for tooth. 

T is for truck. 

T is for tie 

on my duck.


Uu 

U is for underwear. 

U is for up. 

U is for umbrella 

in my cup.


Vv 

V is for violin. 

V is for van 

V is for violets 

in my pan.


 Ww 

W is for worm. 

W is for wagon. 

W is for wings 

on my dragon.


Xx 

X is for x-ray. 

X marks the spot. 

X is for kisses. 

I have a lot!


Yy 

Y is for yo-yo. 

Y is for yak. 

Y is for yarn 

in my sack.

 Zz 

Z is for zebra. 

Z is for zoo. 

Z is for zipper 

on my shoe. 




No comments

Thanks for your comment!

Back to Top