World Animals Day

The 4th of October is World Animal Day and I teamed up with other wonderful bloggers from around the world to celebrate this day.





I want to thanks Angelique Felix or organizing these amazing blog hop!


Check out the other World Animal Day posts from:
26th September – The Magic Of Play
27th september – Mother Natured
28th september: P is for Preschooler
29th september: Creative Family Fun
30th september: Living Montessori Now
1st october: Adventures of Adam
2nd october: Kid World Citizen
3rd october: A Teachable Year
4th october: The Magic Of Play

2 comments

  1. Hi Analia,
    I am so glad you particpated to the World Animal Day bloghop. This looks like a lovely printable, I will use it with my little students!!
    Thanks for yoru contribution,
    with love,
    Angelique Felix

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable printable! Have to pin this one - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Back to Top